Are you struggling to get traffic to your blog?
It is a challenging task to get traffic to a blog. If your blog is new then it is more frustrating.
But don’t worry there are many ways to get traffic to your blog.
When it comes to targeted traffic then a few of the ways play a huge role.
Today I’m going to show you such a way that will send more targeted traffic to your blog.
The way is “Quora“.
Let’s first know about quora.
What is Quora?
Quora is a “Q&A” platform like yahoo answer.
But it is more professional and good looking than any other Q&A platform.
Anyone can ask question and get answer on Quora. Anyone can write answer of any question on Quora.
Quora was first launched in 2009. Nowadays it is a big deal for blogger to get targeted traffic.
How did I find Quora?
It was 2016.
When I search something on google most of the time I find quora on the first page of google search result with either question or answer I search for.
That time I thought how a website provide answer for the question of various types of topics.
I jumped to quora to meet my curiosity. I found that it is a Q&A site like yahoo answer. But it is more organized.
Then one thing came to my mind that if we can use yahoo answer to drive traffic to our blog then we can also use Quora to get traffic.
So I quickly head over to google and typed on search bar just this term “how to use quora to get blog traffic“.
It surprised me that many popular blogs cover this topic. And all of them are using Quora to drive traffic to their blog.
So I can’t keep my readers away from using this awesome platform to drive traffic to their blog.
Quora at a glance
Founded: June 2009
Opened to Public: June 2011
Global Alexa rank: 111 (July 207).
Okay. We’ve learnt enough about Quora. Now we’ll know why we should use Quora as a blogger.
Why should you use quora as a blogger?
If you are a blogger then you should use Quora. The reasons are below –
1. On Quora you can establish yourself as an authority.
2. Quora will send long term targeted traffic to your blog.
3. Quora will give you an opportunity to be featured on major publications.
The above three reasons should be enough for you as a blogger to jump into Quora.
So let’s see how we can jump into Quora.
For using quora you have to register on Quora. That is you have to open an account on Quora.
How to open account on quora?
Opening account on quora is extremely easy. Just follow the below steps –
- Go to the quora’s homepage by clicking on this link.
- You’ll find signup button in the top right corner of the page click on that or click on this link to go to signup page of Quora.
- Quora will provide you three different options to signup. Those three options are 1. Continue with google, 2. Continue with facebook, 3 signup with email address (keep in mind that it can be changed depending on quora’s policy). You can use anyone to signup on Quora.
- Just provide your first name, last name and password to signup. And then click on “Next” button.
- When you clicked on the next button quora will show a list of topics to choose from.
- Form the list you have to select at least 10 topics to complete sign up process. Select the topics which you want to build authority on.
- Click on “Done” button when you are done.
You’ve successfully created an account on quora. Congratulation.
One more step left. You have to go to your email address to confirm your email address to verify your account.
But creating an account isn’t everything. You have to opimize your profile on Quora to get traffic to your blog.
How to optimize your quora profile for getting traffic?
The best way to learn about how to optimize your profile for traffic is to look on top contributor’s profile on Quora.
However, to give you an idea to optimize your Quora profile for traffic I’ve made a list of some points below –
- Include a clear profile picture of you
- Write a catchy headline
- Write a short description about you.
- Link your website
- Link your facebook profile
- Link your twitter profile
In short, consider your Quora profile as your blog’s homepage.
So you have now optimized your Quora profile so that it attracts people to your profile.
Now you need to learn to use Quora to get traffic to your blog.
How to use quora to get traffic to your blog?
Best way to use Quora to get traffic to your blog is just participating on it.
However, read the follow tips to participate on quora –
- Find out top question to write answer.
- Answer the question as you write your blog post.
- Don’t try much to include link in the answer you write on quora to get traffic to your blog.
- Only include the relevant link in the answer of question you write on quora.
- Try to write answer daily.
In conclusion I just want to say that don’t just search for tips to use Quora in google to get targeted traffic to your blog. Just start to use Quora. Spend some time daily on Quora. You’ll learn to use Quora yourself to get traffic to your blog within few days.
From where do you get most traffic to your blog?
Do you participate on quora to get traffic to your blog?
How much traffic do you get from quora to your blog?
Please share in comments…